The UK Smoking Ban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking   Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:21 pm

What is the evidence that passive smoking is detrimental to health? What is the evidence that it is not?
Back to top Go down
https://uksmokingban.forumotion.com
smochiewoochie

PostSubject: re   Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:28 pm

i do not know but the only negative effect smoking gave me is a cough.
Back to top Go down
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking   Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:09 am

A cough, yes that is the main effect on me from passive smoke, but also gives me a severe headache and nausea. In pregnancy I would just throw up in the street from the smell of smoke. Today I had to move seats on a bus because a man who stank of tobacco sat by me and even the third hand smoke on the smoker's clothes gives me nausea and headache, the smell is disgusting on some heavy smokers. They should ban them from the buses when they smell that bad.
Actual evidence of harm is clear enough from all the smokers dying of lung diseases.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking   Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:41 pm

The topic of this thread is clear. The purpose is to present actual evidence, one way or another. Stay on topic, please.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://uksmokingban.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking   Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Hand Smoke / Passive Smoking
Page 1 of 1