The UK Smoking Ban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A herbaceous boon for Ayurveda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jintils

A herbaceous boon for Ayurveda Empty
PostSubject: A herbaceous boon for Ayurveda   A herbaceous boon for Ayurveda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:39 am

The Indian Pennywort is worth every penny because it is the highly venerated 'brahmi' in Ayurveda which is the ultimate 'brain tonic.' The ayurvedic oil extracted from the scientific Bacopa monnieri is an antioxidant and alerts the mind while boosting the brain cells. Enhancement of memory is associated with brahmi. Shankapushpi and Gotu Kola are other ayuvedic herbs which is helpful in improving memory.

The oil with its sweet fragrance and natural green colour is a great hair care product. It promotes healthy growth of hair along with calming and soothing effect. The medicated oil containing camphor, amalaki,etc. acts as an Ayurvedic rejuvenator for the body. Along with the oil, other ayurvedic preparations afrom Brahmi are also helpful in the well being of human body. Brahmi ghrita is a preparation of brahmi boiled in pure cow's ghee along with other medicinal herbs. An Amnesia patient is prescribed to have it regularly. The Brahmi Vati, a brain tonic, is a mixture of powdered brahmi with herbs such as jatamansi and serpagandha. It improves memory, activeness and cuts stress and anxiety.

Brahmi is also an adaptogenic, the medicinal preparation helps adapt and acclimatize to a new destination. Blood purification through Brahmi is effective to maintain health.But an excess of brahmi prevents the oxidation of fats in the bloodstream. The accumulation of fat in the blood increases the risk of cardiovascular disorders. Recent studies have shown that an ethanolic extract of Brahmi is anti-carcogenic in nature providing a major break through in Oncology.
Back to top Go down
gooly

A herbaceous boon for Ayurveda Empty
PostSubject: Re: A herbaceous boon for Ayurveda   A herbaceous boon for Ayurveda I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Yeah! It’s very good oil for improving memory.

It has been long time that I'm using and found it awesome to me.

Thanks for your good post!

------------------
miami breast lift
Back to top Go down

A herbaceous boon for Ayurveda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UK Smoking Ban :: Smoking Ban & Smoking Related Issues :: Health / Science-
Jump to: