The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Loophole exploited

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Loophole exploited Empty
PostSubject: Loophole exploited   Loophole exploited I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://uksmokingban.forumotion.com
lenise

Loophole exploited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loophole exploited   Loophole exploited I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:25 pm

About bloody time. I really can't see this being challenged. It's perfectly legal. Let's see Barnsley council try to back up their hard talk with some action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leafar

Loophole exploited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loophole exploited   Loophole exploited I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:25 am

The antis have been quiet lately. That is, until now. Time to give them a taste of their own medicine, here we go.

The debate is over (remember that one?)

Overwhelming majority

Stop moaning

Get used to it, nothings going to change

Oh antis, when will you learn that from day one your ban was doomed? Did you really think everyone was going to go along with it?

You have no idea how many things have been changing and just how much is coming. Bans in america have been amended or overturned, the dutch ban was amended yesterday, a second, yes read it, a second (and soon a third) pub is exploiting the same loophole as the one in the link (within 24 hours), and yesterday i found that the news of this is everywhere, and not just in this country. Smokeasies have been around from day one, hardly anyone at all has been fined for smoking in a pub, the owner of a club in Soho has been ignoring the smoking ban right from the beginning, shall i go on?

You see, antis, your ban is on its way out. I want you to watch as it slowly but surely is ridiculed, ignored, disregarded, and even before it gets amended it will become uncommon to find a pub that doesnt ignore it.

Im enjoying the show, and this is just one of the many beginnings of the change that was inevitable.

(pssst...i think you knew this was coming too).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Loophole exploited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loophole exploited   Loophole exploited I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loophole exploited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UK Smoking Ban :: Links :: News-
Jump to: