The UK Smoking Ban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Videos of people flouting the law

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
leafar

Videos of people flouting the law - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Videos of people flouting the law - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:18 am

At least im not hell bent on hunting you down. Im realising with each of your posts just how weak you are. You call that bullying? You really think im insulting you? No, i strongly disagree with your views and sometimes i feel the need to give you a piece of my mind. Ive read your posts on the other forum (aptly named filthysmokers) and some of the things you have said here, and i must say, you do sound like a bitter, nasty piece of work. But then again, other times i do sympathise. Youre not evil, youre just really really weak, which is why you go from one extreme to the other : Insult smokers and call them names, then act like the poor victim. Its called passive aggressive and its your speciality. You squeal to the admin here when someone takes your teddy bear, yet you break the same rules yourself. Youre a hypocrite. This isnt me insulting you, its me trying to wake you up. One moment you tell me that im different from all the other smokers (yes, because it was me who changed the course of our initial argument, remember? Me, not you) and the next minute you run away from the debate and now youre telling me that im insulting you. Aaah, poor little hamster. But i guess ive done it this time, havent i? Youre now going to put your thumb in your mouth and refuse to debate with me or anyone. Thats it hamster, keep running away from people who only want you to see that your arguments are flawed, and that your attitude needs adjusting. Its you who joined a forum called filthysmokers, and its you who read a post by someone who is obviously deranged (smoking ban supporters thread) and didnt even tell them off for being such a nasty piece of work. Did you read everything they said? Are you not appalled? Do you realise the mentality necessary to come out with such stuff?

Wow, that was a good rant. Time for a smoke.
Back to top Go down
smochiewoochie

Videos of people flouting the law - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Videos of people flouting the law - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Lilachamster wrote:
NO actually your endless insults and bullying is not funny, it's just so pathetic. I am very well thank you, I am not the bitter twisted one as anyone can see from your rant against me
I still maintain this user hides behind their computer monitor complaining to the world about everything and not actually doing anything about it.

Some people whine and whine about things that go on and they do nothing about it and hamster you too me seem like one of those people correct me if i am wrong.

I am doing something about what i believe in and what i am fighting for. I would smoke anywhere i wish

i would light up on the bus on the train in the police station at the train station in a taxi at a bar ,pub ,library ,cinema ,in the high court in London at the strand ,
shopping centers, a cafe, i could even light up outside a court while the news is filming there just to say stick it the man because i am not afraid to pay the price for my freedom and my rights and the rights of my supporters.

one things for sure if i saw you at any of these places i would whip out a large cigar and chug away whilst i play the hamster dance song.
actualy i might do that on my next video just for you. play the hamster dance
Back to top Go down

Videos of people flouting the law
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2