The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Antis : Why do you like smokers?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leafar

Antis : Why do you like smokers? Empty
PostSubject: Antis : Why do you like smokers?   Antis : Why do you like smokers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:30 am

Caution : This thread is only for the intelligent antis. Many of you will not even understand this thread. It is not for you.

Antis, make a list of things that you admire about smokers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Antis : Why do you like smokers?   Antis : Why do you like smokers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:12 pm

I actually do admire some smokers I know who are compassionate people, such as the people I happen to know in the animal rights movement who smoke. I can think of a few people actually. I like them and admire them despite them being smokers, I certainly don't hate them, I just hate that they smoke and I worry about them and their health.

Do you like anything about anti-smokers though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leafar

PostSubject: Re: Antis : Why do you like smokers?   Antis : Why do you like smokers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Anti smokers? Yes. Most of them are genuinely concerned about health and thats always a good thing. Im in two minds now about whether smoking is even harmful (based on things that ive read and watched) so you might say that to an extent im an anti smoker myself. But i distinguish that from anti choice.

Im really biting my tongue as im sure you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antis : Why do you like smokers?   Antis : Why do you like smokers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antis : Why do you like smokers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UK Smoking Ban :: Time Out! :: The Love Zone-
Jump to: