The UK Smoking Ban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Please Read!   Please Read! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:05 am

Sometimes in a debate involving many people, it can be difficult for individuals to get ample opportunity to debate one on one with each other, due to so much feedback from everyone, which can lead to a conversation fizzling away.

To deal with this, the GET IN THE RING! section is here to provide that opportunity.

Any poster who wishes to challenge another poster of opposing opinion to a direct debate can do so here. All you have to do is :

- Start a thread in this section and call it "[Your username] V [The username of who you want to challenge], or

- Call it "[Your username] V" and then whoever wishes to accept the challenge can do so, on the thread.

When a pair has been established, the thread will close to all but those involved, and the debate will begin.

At a time decided by the admin / mod, the thread will be closed completely, and a moderator will sum up the outcome of the debate. Their opinion is not to be taken too seriously as this is just a bit of fun, but the moderator doing the summing up will try their best to be fair and unbiased, and express no personal opinions.

If the pair wish to revive the debate at a future point, this can be done. Just send the admin or a moderator a private message, your challengee will be informed, and the thread will re open if necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://uksmokingban.forumotion.com
taixyz1992

Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read!   Please Read! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:19 am

yeah I know this before
Thanks for sharing

message from god
commercial mats
Back to top Go down

Please Read!
Page 1 of 1