The UK Smoking Ban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Junk Science"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

"Junk Science" Empty
PostSubject: "Junk Science"   "Junk Science" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:01 pm

Examples of "Junk Science" (on both sides of the argument).
Back to top Go down
https://uksmokingban.forumotion.com
s.sleuth

"Junk Science" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Junk Science"   "Junk Science" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:46 pm

If Tom Uttley wishes to be treated like an adult maybe he should behave as an adult and not throw his toys out of the pram as soon as medical science comes up with yet more sound reasons for a complete ban on smoking.
I was damaged by my mother smoking around me, had repeated chest infections as a child and am now extremely smoke sensitive.
I do indeed react to 3rd hand smoke, on the bus if somone has just been smoking before they got on the bus and they are sitting close to me, or even just walk past me, I get not only a coughing reaction but also a splitting headache from the smoke toxins and stink on their clothes and foul breath! I totally believe Dr Winickoff's claims because they back up my many years of experience of how 2nd and 3rd hand smoke has affected me, as a child and as an adult.
Back to top Go down

"Junk Science"
Page 1 of 1