The UK Smoking Ban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smokers & Non Smokers

Go down 
+4
leafar
Lilachamster
marley
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Smokers & Non Smokers Empty
PostSubject: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:20 pm

Are all smokers the same? Are all non smokers the same?
Back to top Go down
https://uksmokingban.forumotion.com
marley

marley

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:49 am

In short no, neither are all the same. but the anti smoke crowd would have you believe all smokers are selfish etc - just not true.
Back to top Go down
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:35 pm

Not true. I have met a few considerate smokers, although I don't find them the majority of smokers.
Most are undoubtedly unaware of how pervasive their smoke is, since they tend to lose their sense of smell from smoking.
I find that in more recent years more smokers are getting the message about being considerate, and the ban is partly responsible for this heightening of awareness
Back to top Go down
leafar

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:32 pm

Antis (aka nazis) would have one believe that all non smokers are antis like them, and that all smokers are selfish.

Heres the truth, slimy weasely antis : Most non smokers dont give a shit about a bit of cig smoke, and most smokers are regular people who like to smoke but are also considerate.
Back to top Go down
Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:47 pm

if aything this ban has made people less considerate of others in general.
Back to top Go down
marley

marley

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:47 am

Lilachamster wrote:

Most are undoubtedly unaware of how pervasive their smoke is, since they tend to lose their sense of smell from smoking.

Lilachamster, are you an ex smoker bigot or do you just believe every bit of nonsense that you read. I ask how you can justify that most stupid of statements. I have a very keen sense of smell, better in fact than most of the people I know. Oh whats that smell I sense now - AH bullshit.
Back to top Go down
s.sleuth

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:32 pm

What utter crap.
I wish that I did not have such a good sense of smell as I wouldn't have to smell the repugnant scents/deodorants etc that some people use.

As for the smell that emits from anyone that eats only vegetables, I wish that my years of smoking had dulled the sense.

Most of them (veg eaters) are unaware how pervasive the smell of sulpher that they reek of offends the nostrils of smokers.
Back to top Go down
smochiewoochie

PostSubject: re   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:03 pm

That is what gets me anti smokers. I myself am a smoker. I do not care that i am banned for smoking as a smoker. I smoke 10 a day if that and there are times i go without because money is tight.

Anti's i believe rant and rave about how smokers are selfish and how they are killing themselves and others.

But at the end of the day you can argue and debate all you like.

The one fact remains that the smoking ban is a human rights violation which is illegal
if you or i broke the law we go to jail. If the government break it they get away with it.

If the smoking ban was not in violation of any law then i would agree with the none smokers and i would not fight it but the face remains it is a violation of human rights and that is why tomorrow i am going to fight it. Get in too a court of law and prove beyond a shadow of doubt that it is illegal.

I would stake my whole life on it.

As a smoker not being able to smoke in public i do not care about. I care about my rights being violated and i can do something about that so i will.

I do not see any login in debating about smoking bans in the sense that people say its a danger to health or that we are selfish

and quotes like this
Quote :

I just think anti's hold a lot of hate and anger or bitterness against smokers for what? because you think we are killing you?

take a look around you breathe in worse if you where too step outside and breath in the air which is full of harmful pollution. The water you drink is contaminated ,the food you eat is full of things that are harmful too your health.

You go to your pubs or bars the drink in there is more harmful i know many family's lives that have been ruined by drink and the death toll of drink is far more worse. I have people in my family that have drunk themselves in too a early grave i see one family ruined because the house wife drinks and the kids do not get fed she drinks and drives even when there are people in the car.
She has lost weight. Her kids get scared and worry a lot about her and if one day she dies from drink what will happen to those poor kids?

Now tell me if the same person smoked how would it be as worse as what the drink has done to her?

Do not stop at drink the pills they give you when you go to the doctors can be harmful too the body.

So tell me why are the anti,s fixated with death and why do they just pick on smoking? when there are far worse things that will be more likely to kill a anti then going in too a place which has smokers.

Why do the anti,s stop at just smokers why not pick on drink drivers or people who get drunk and beat their wife ?

Smoking never causes a man to beat his wife or kids.
Back to top Go down
marley

marley

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:43 am

With the exception of the serial bigot Lilachamster, why are there no more antis on this forum. Is this rodent totally friendless, no backup chums to reinforce her brainless rantings. Are all antis just cowards with no real argument or are they afraid that we may find the truth about all antis, that they are just small minded individuals who are afraid of life. Or do they have something more sinister lurking in their lives. Whichever when they lose this battle, I for one will thoroughly enjoy blowing smoke in their faces. They are weak pathetic excuses for human beings and I hope they live in the misery that they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:58 am

Ah but, I'm actually highly allergic to cigarette smoke, it's funny how many people are considerate and understanding about peanut allergy for instance, and yet when I collapsed with a bad reaction to cigarette smoke (after exposure in a taxi cab before the ban), I was wrongly told it was a panic attack. I am fighting for my life when it comes to getting the ban enforced, because smoke truly is a potentially deadly danger to me. I have been ill many times due to passive smoke and it only takes a small amount to make me extremely ill for several days. There might be others like me, with a severe life- threatening reaction to smoke, so you should think twice about threatening to blow it at someone who is an anti, as you do not know who might be severely asthmatic or have another medical condition where smoke is extremely deadly for them.
Back to top Go down
leafar

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:16 am

The world doesnt revolve around you. If smokers are a minority, then guess what, you and your hyper allergies are in an even smaller minority. In fact, wouldnt you describe it as a teeny tiny minority? Youd be lying if you didnt.

Oh yeah, before i forget, get back in the ring. Its awfully rude to walk away from a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:27 am

Ummm, no not a teeny tiny minority, like for example most asthmatics are badly affected by smoke for a start.
Back to top Go down
leafar

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Sorry hamster but your credibility is non existent. You walked away from a perfectly civilized discussion and i have no respect for you. I tried so hard to make it go well and you ruined it. Shame on you. I disagree strongly with you about the smoking ban, im sorry about your allergies, but the way you walked away and then were rude when i brought it up ("i cant be arsed") is out of order. There are some antis that i can respect, and it was just about starting to look like you were one of them, despite the shaky start. What a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
marley

marley

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:56 am

leafar wrote:
Sorry hamster but your credibility is non existent. You walked away from a perfectly civilized discussion and i have no respect for you. What a disappointment.

Leafar, I am surprised that you expected this Troll to have any honour. These weak minded individuals lack the most basic skills when it comes to discussion. Their perverse logic and lack of intelligence shines like a beacon. They rely on third party lies and supposition to back their position and when challenged with the truth, they squirm and bring in the kids and weak dispositions in order to disarm the opposition. Don't fall for it! These creatures are wholly selfish and deserve all they get.
Back to top Go down
SeanBen

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:31 am

No its is nothing like this thats smokers are same ans non smokers are same..It depends on individual person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atmosrx.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokers & Non Smokers   Smokers & Non Smokers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smokers & Non Smokers
Page 1 of 1