The UK Smoking Ban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is Ritalin for?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gooly

What is Ritalin for? Empty
PostSubject: What is Ritalin for?   What is Ritalin for? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:09 am

Hi, may I know for what Ritalin is used and can I have more information about Ritalin. What about its effects?
Back to top Go down
Thomas77

PostSubject: Re: What is Ritalin for?   What is Ritalin for? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:47 am

Hi,
Ritalin is used to treat attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Ritalin is also used in the treatment of a sleep disorder called narcolepsy (an uncontrollable desire to sleep). When given for attention deficit disorders, Ritalin should be an integral part of a total treatment program that may include counseling or other therapies.

buy ritalin
Back to top Go down
Millan

PostSubject: Re: What is Ritalin for?   What is Ritalin for? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:57 am

before you use this product you should know that Ritalin may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. Never share Ritalin with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
Back to top Go down
fritter

PostSubject: Re: What is Ritalin for?   What is Ritalin for? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 pm

hi Ritalin (methylphenidate) is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.
Back to top Go down
mery

PostSubject: re:ritalin   What is Ritalin for? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:15 am

Hi,
Ritalin is a drug that can be used to treat attention deficit disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Ritalin is also used in the treatment of a sleep disorder called narcolepsy. Ritalin is always suggests by a good doctor.
Ritalin should not be used in children under six years, since safety and efficacy in this age group have not been established. So always remind that before take any medicine, firstly consult it by a doctor.
Have a nice day!

mery.

how to make your face look thinner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Ritalin for?   What is Ritalin for? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Ritalin for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UK Smoking Ban :: Smoking Ban & Smoking Related Issues :: Health / Science-