The UK Smoking Ban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E - Cigarettes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

E - Cigarettes Empty
PostSubject: E - Cigarettes   E - Cigarettes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Are E - Cigarettes 100% safe? Do they satisfactorily achieve a way for smokers to effectively "smoke" while being within the law? What would be social / psychological efect be if these became commonly used? Would those who are in favour of the UK smoking ban be happy to see these being used? If they were used by many people, would smokers be tempted to smoke real cigarettes in pubs also? Would pub landlords allow them?
Back to top Go down
https://uksmokingban.forumotion.com
leafar

E - Cigarettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: E - Cigarettes   E - Cigarettes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 am

Theyre now trying to ban these too. I wonder what antis have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
smochiewoochie

E - Cigarettes Empty
PostSubject: re   E - Cigarettes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 pm

i would not trust such devices. The only alternative i have tried many say its disgusting but i have tried snuff which is taken through your nose in powder form.
They say it is more healthy then smoking but i just had to try it out
and i like it a lot. The smell is good and the nicotine fix is much better in my view.

Look on Google for the history of snuff
Back to top Go down
Lilachamster

E - Cigarettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: E - Cigarettes   E - Cigarettes I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:33 am

I don't care if smokers want to take snuff as it's not affecting me or other non-smokers, so go ahead use it!
Back to top Go down
leafar

E - Cigarettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: E - Cigarettes   E - Cigarettes I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Translation : As long as it doesnt affect me. Hamster, you give non smokers a really bad name. What an embarassment you are to them. The truth is that nothing, absolutely nothing in the world matters just as long as youre alright. Your selfishness is so transparent, no one is falling for your mock benevolence.
Back to top Go down
Lilachamster

E - Cigarettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: E - Cigarettes   E - Cigarettes I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:08 pm

I am these days more concerned for the children of smokers than I am for myself, so no need to insult me.
If I was only concerned for myself, I would not be so upset to see parents smoking around their children since I am not directly affected.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

E - Cigarettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: E - Cigarettes   E - Cigarettes I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Can we stay on topic, please.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://uksmokingban.forumotion.com
Lilachamster

E - Cigarettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: E - Cigarettes   E - Cigarettes I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:04 am

OK, I think it's weird that someone trusts cigarettes, but does not trust these devices. If you smoke cigarettes you are hardly choosy about what you put into your body are you?
Back to top Go down
SeanBen

E - Cigarettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: E - Cigarettes   E - Cigarettes I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:55 am

That right that if smoking is bad then all its substitutes should be stopped..
Back to top Go down
http://www.atmosrx.com/
Sponsored content

E - Cigarettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: E - Cigarettes   E - Cigarettes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E - Cigarettes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UK Smoking Ban :: Smoking Ban & Smoking Related Issues :: Health / Science-
Jump to: