The UK Smoking Ban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke and go stop me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smochiewoochie

Smoke and go stop me Empty
PostSubject: Smoke and go stop me   Smoke and go stop me I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:08 pm

The smoking ban has effect for some i believe but if i was asked my views on how the smoking ban effected me i would say the smoking ban has not had much impact on me smoking in public.

I have pushed and pushed each time trying to get fined or some kind of punishment for smoking.
The worst i got was being asked to leave and when i have refused they do not do anything.

I have smoked at shopping centers two different council offices
i have smoked inside the doors of a court
and i walked in to the local police station i lite up and all was asked is that i go outside.

Where is my fine? where is my punishment? albino
iv reached the point where i am totally peeved that i have not got a fine for smoking.
I even reported the local council to the smoking enforcement line for letting me smoke inside and i also have contacted the council quite a few times and reported myself i gave my name address and details too them and told them i will not stop smoking in public at their council offices until they make me.
so every second Wednesday i am visiting a council office lighting up i am going to smoke 1 cigarette and then walk out.

my latest youtube vidoes are a warm up to my bigger protest. I have reached the point in my life where i am now sick of my country, Why? because of all the wrongs i see and hear of every day.

I break the law when i can in the hope of getting a fine or arrested and taken before a court.

The laws i break are the ones that violate our human rights.
he as human have human rights they are our basic rights without then what protection would we have against rouges in the government.

Man and woman sitting up there getting paid top money getting their houses paid for their expensive cars their tax and swindling the system out of money like the 40k you heard on the news today.

They get all their cigarettes and alcohol duty free and they smoke in public.

While the rest of us live in poverty and are loosing their jobs ,businesses and crime is going up. There are more and more people stealing and breaking in to places.

You call the police because you had your shed broken in too and £1000's worth of tools stolen and they wont come this is what i hear from locals.

Those people in government work for us but by the way things are they could have fooled me

This whole smoking ban i believe is a front
jocolor

Picture this. You wake up one smoking you hear on the news and the radio of a smoking ban. You then start seeing adverts and people telling you its against the law to smoke.

a few months later it is enforced but they can see there are people breaking it so they go and they fine people over it but only businesses ,taxi drivers anyone that owns a public place that has let a person smoke there.

They show these cases on the news and in the news papers and you read about it.

Would you then believe that it is illegal to smoke in public and will be fined for it if you got caught?

Many people do including me i used to think that i would get caught and fined but i do not believe that any more otherwise i would have been fined by now.

I would like to thank my followers and supporters some of which have started smoking in public. I would encourage those who believe in what i am doing to follow in my foot steps

If you do get a fine come to me contact me though this site or youtube i am online daily i can be reached and then i will help you fight against the fines.

If anyone out there in the uk has been fined over this and is in the process of being fined or taken to court over this i urge you to contact me i can help.

Together we can fight this ban no matter what happens i know i will and i wont think less of anyone that does not fight. One thing i am sure of one day we will be able too smoke in public without the bs the government give us.

If you guys ever see the day that i get smoking ban removed and deemed illegal
first thing i want you to do is tear down these ugly "it is illegal to smoke signs"

Who likes looking at those signs? i dont.

I have torn a few down myself on my travels.
Back to top Go down
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Smoke and go stop me   Smoke and go stop me I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:32 am

You talk about your human rights, what about the right to go out places in public and be safe? I am not able to feel safe if I am somewhere where you or one of your disciples decides to break the law, I would try to get away from the smoke quickly but could still end up seriously ill even from a fairly small amount of smoke. This has happened to me several times before the ban so I know I am not exaggerating about my smoke-allergy, I have been in hospital with serious breathing problems. I totally oppose what you are doing but I agree with you in wanting to see you prosecuted, in fact I would declare you a serious public danger and you should be jailed to keep others safe as far as I am concerned. If I were the judge you would get the maximum sentence allowed for the offence, make no mistake, because in supporting the ban, I am fighting for my right to my life!
Back to top Go down
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Smoke and go stop me   Smoke and go stop me I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:36 am

Sorry forgot I am not supposed to post here, but then if you were challenging us antis you really should have posted your message elsewhere too!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smoke and go stop me   Smoke and go stop me I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:21 am

Please don't post here, Lilachamster. Opposers only.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://uksmokingban.forumotion.com
Pipe smoker

PostSubject: Re: Smoke and go stop me   Smoke and go stop me I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Hello Smoochie,
Re your post of 14/5/09, I agree that one of the most annoying things are those stupid signs. We dont have signs saying 'Do not commit murder, it is illegal.' or Do not steal, it is illegal, so why have these signs everywhere.
I must admit that for fifty years I have been and ardent pub goer (It is the social centre of my village), but it is now moribund, the bar is used mainly for people too mean to eat in restaurants, they bring in dogs and small children, and I have to suffer not only these distractions, but also the all pervading STINK of food.
With all the present problems in Westminster, I read today that the Hunting Ban is likely to be repealed. as the police say it is unworkable, so why not repeal the Smoking Ban at the same time.
Then we can have smoking pubs and clubs, licensed and equiped with efficient extraction systems and prominently signposted 'THIS IS A SMOKERS PARADISE PUB' I'm sure that it would help stem the 35/40 pub closures each week.
Back to top Go down
villeny

PostSubject: Re: Smoke and go stop me   Smoke and go stop me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:39 am

well, I prefer cigars and probably the most advantage is that I don't smoke them every 5 minutes...so it's normal for me to go to cafe with my children and not to smoke, but as a normal man i like to go with my friends to pub and to smoke and to drink a cup of beer...I mean that it is just enough to make special smoke lounges without smoking ban laws

cheers, Villeny
Cheap Smoking Cigars
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheapsmokingcigars.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoke and go stop me   Smoke and go stop me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoke and go stop me
Page 1 of 1