The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Videos of people flouting the law

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
leafar

PostSubject: Videos of people flouting the law   Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Lets have some videos of people flouting the law. Oooh, law, scary word. It would be nice to imagine the horrified looks on antis faces when they watch people smoking in pubs and other places where the law (oooh, scary) says they cant.

Also, how about some footage of pubs that say bollocks to the law.

Watch and enjoy, snitches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smochiewoochie

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Here is the video i created. I took a day off and brought a packet of 10 just to flout the law

Part 1 of 4

part 2 of 4

Part 3 of 4

Part 4 of 4

No one fined me they where not willing too.
Makes me Believe the smoking ban is just a bluff lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leafar

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Antis, listen up.

What the person above has posted is an example of courage, and strong beliefs.

You probably see him as a total idiot, i understand that, because you live in the twilight zone, populated by people who do as theyre told, regardless of whether its right or wrong.

I want you to know that i know of at least 5 pubs just in my area alone where the landlord ignores the smoking ban. I go there very regularly and i spark up along with many others and i have a lovely time there. The social atmosphere is brilliant, and i love it.

You have no idea how much this ban is and has been ignored from day one, and i love the fact that this horrifies you, it really makes my day. I think of you antis every time i spark up in a pub.

Over time you will be horrified to hear of more and more people ignoring this stupid ban. It will not stop, it will continue to be ignored, and this will increase.

As you all know, antis, the debate is far, far, far from over. It gives me a lot of pleasure to know that.

Keep em coming, smoochie. Youre worth a million antis my friend. And the rest of you (you know who you are) dont be shy, why dont you go ahead and put your videos here too. They make great viewing and id hate to see the antis missing out.

By the way antis, the guy in the videos wants to get fined. He actually wants to get in trouble for what hes doing. He has more courage and conviction than a million of you worthless, snivelling, slimy little wretches put together.

Hahahahahahahaha....hahaha...haha...ha....ha....hahaha.

Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 14, 2009 3:40 am

His actions are highly irresponsible, he could cause someone to get an asthma attack, and they could die. Just because most people are unaware of the serious danger and do nothing does not make this behaviour OK. And never forget the Kings Cross fire which claimed 31 lives and was caused by a cigarette carelessly dropped down the side of an escalator. There is a very good reason not to smoke on escalators in particular because of fire risk. Maybe many of you are too young to remember the terrible Kings Cross disaster, but it was a combination of smoking and littering that caused it because a load of litter caught fire underneath the escalator (I am also against littering, it's very selfish and irresponsible).
Also most people are perhaps afraid to tackle a law-breaking smoker personally. How do they know he does not have a knife and he could stab to death anyone tackling him as he is clearly already a bit deranged to be smoking in an indoor public place? You don't take risks with your life like that, especially if a person is behaving bizarrely in public, he could be a paranoid schizophrenic on "care in the community", so-called, for all any of us know, so I quite understand people's reluctance to tackle this person. I do think that the security guard should have called for back up if necessary and done something about it as it is part of his job and presumably he has had some training in dealing with aggressive and violent individuals! I would be more likely to report a smoker than confront him although at one time I used to be much more brave than I am now! I learned it is dangerous sometimes to exercise such courage.
I do however still regularly report smokers to the Smoking Ban Hotline, and occasionally if I feel the situation is safe enough I will speak up at the time.
I will try to contact the people who run this shopping mall and tell them how clear it is from your film that they need to get their guards to do their jobs properly and enforce the ban. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I will not get complacent.
I will also contact your council offices as their complancency is unforgivable, the police should have been called to arrest this person, it seems there was enough time.
I would also like to remind you that smoochie was probably putting himself in danger. A big muscly anti might have decided to punch him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 14, 2009 3:47 am

You are counting too much on all us antis being total pacifists, while most of us are peaceful types, there may be some who are not. Just be careful if you decide to behave in this way again! I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but if some antis feel able to physically deal with a smoker who is breaking the law, they would have my total support (only reasonable force, just enough to get the cigarette off them and stubbed out).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leafar

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 14, 2009 5:14 am

Lilachamster, he wants to get fined. Do you understand that? If you reported him you would be doing him a huge favour. I urge you to contact maidstone council.

Please call them and demand that they fine anyone seen smoking on the council building. This is what he wants, and its what many of us want too.

If you ask him nicely, im sure he'll give you his full name and address.

Oh by the way, get back in the ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 14, 2009 5:26 am

The Ring? Nah, can't be arsed frankly, I've got bigger fishless fishcakes to fry, like making my banner for Saturday's VeggiePride, so don't really have time to be here on this forum at all right now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 14, 2009 5:31 am

But please be assured this is one favour I am glad to do! Even if it's what we both want, I do want it enforced even if for different reasons from you, and will call up that shambolic council (although am v busy this week)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leafar

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 14, 2009 5:36 am

Thats funny, our conversation was going well, you said so yourself. And now you cant be "arsed"? whats that about? Am i talking to the same lilachamster that i was getting on with before?

Are you a fake? Was that all just an act? Thats not very nice, i tried to level with you. I thought you were reasonable, and now youve offended me by saying that you cant be arsed. Charming. Your credibility has suddenly become very shaky.

The offer still stands. Get back in the ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smochiewoochie

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Firstly feel free any antis that want a piece of me. I can handle myself a strapping 6 ft 7 male who has a lot of strength. I am a peaceful protester and human rights activist i do not believe in violence but if any crazy anti decided to pick on me instead of the 1000,s of other people they could pick on instead then i would not just stand there and let them do it.

You warn me of dangers well i will warn you of a greater one.
stepping outside your home. Yes that is a big killer.

I have a radio scanner which picks up the emergency services and i have to tell that that almost every night people get hurt and even die why you are tucked up in your warm bed or you are picking on a anti.

People die from things like crossing the road ,only yesterday a child got struck by a car the ambulance crew put out a call too dispatch and rushed to the scene

People have been announced as a category A, some of these people have been hurt from drinking , drugs, taking overdoes. It saddened me too hear that a young woman of my age was rushed to hospital just two night ago from a drug overdoes.

Tonight the crew where called on too someone who was hallucinating and their heart rate was very high the ambulance crew was called out.

The police where called to a incident on the m23 other where called to hasting and too bexhill.

None of these people where harmed from smoke. Alcohol kills many ,it causes people to harm others, it damages vital organs it changes a person personality all if it is abused.

You could walk down the street and get hit by a car if they wont kill you the fumes that fill our air will.

People who live in long have a lower life expectancy so do any of those who live or work near heavy traffic and pollution why?

If you went to tokyo and breathed in their pollution long enough you would become ill. When you move from polluted areas out in too the country side and then a few months later go back to that polluted area you would notices it smells the same smell that could kill you.

So my friends the anti smokers why pick on smokers? give me one good reason.
Why not pick on pharmaceutical company's who cause many deaths each year but no one bats a eyelid.

Who not pick on drug dealers for harming our youth?
why not pick on the government and the manufactures or alcohol?
alcohol which harms more people and ruins many lives.
I personally know two people that have abused alcohol
one of them is dead his organs could no longer take the amount of drink he was having he got too the point where he would not eat he would just drink drink and drink some more he is dead now despite the hospital warning him that if he did not stop he would die. he life a wife an kids behind who's lives are effected by what alcohol did to their husband & father.

The other person is still with us she has more kids and she drink drives
she hardly eats now and drinks heavily. What will her kids do if she passed away from the drink? one of them is 8 years old. He gets scared every time she drinks i have seen him cry from what has happened. their eldest kid drinks now and he is underage.

So tell me why is that not banned? something which takes away life many more times then smoking would ever do. It shatters the lives of those left behind
and it changes a person.

So i suggest you go after every one that sells and promotes alcohol , everyone that owns and sells cars every one that drives or uses motorbikes ,lorrys.

Every train because many people get hit by trains or harmed from the live lines
go after every drug company every one that uses drugs
every one that contaminates your drinking water with drugs or medicine that people have flushed down their toilet.
Go after every air craft company for filling out air with toxic fumes.

Go after hardened criminals.

Why compare us too the above? you treat us like criminals.

Give me one shred of proof that i am killing you from my second hand smoke?
i am not talking about the word of so called officials and scientists that is not proof at all.

Maybe i am off my rocker but i do not see why so many people are fixated with death when are we going to learn that it is a part of the process.
for every one that dies another is born we die when god decides our time is up
you could be walking home and get run over you could fall asleep and never wake up you could be a victim of a awful crime you could get stung by a wasp or a bee and have a allergic reaction and die. Anything that happens too those people that i hear on my radio scanner each night that the ambulance get called out too , that could happen to any one of us.

we should make the most of the time we have on earth before when you go to bed who knows if tomorrow will be your last day. You could sit and cry about it you could worry and go off your rocker
you could point the finger and fight anything that is harmful to humans and you get so obsessed with these things that you have wasted your time , time which could have been spent with a loved on or taking time out of your day to help someone that is less fortunate then you or who is in need you could spend that time doing what you love.

but instead you spend it picking on smokers. I use my free time to help others and fight for what is right in the eyes of the real law the only law that counts and is legally binding to anyone "the universal declaration of human rights"
if your government or those acting within violate these laws i will fight them when possible.

That is what i am doing now.

I believe i was sent here and put through hell and back and when i hit rocket bottom god showed me the corruption and i experienced it and those three months where the worst three months of my life. I saw how the government bully people ,force there illegal will upon them and try to take every person for what they own. they strip you of your rights they invade your privacy
they threaten blackmail and intimidate you in to complying with their illegal laws
they work off of fear. They become nasty you become scared you roll over and
they wipe of the floor with you and you let them.

I let them.

Until i stood up for my rights and showed them that i am not afraid and that i will say No and demand my rights and argue them in a court of law but you got too know how.

I could waste my life being angry bitter and twisted at the treatment the government has given me through life which was uncalled for. Many of you have had the same treatment and some accept it as the normal. I know different.

So pick on me for standing up for myself unlike the cowards that you anti smokers are. you bitch behind a computer screen how we the smokers are killing you and how we could kill people who have asthma.

My friend has asthma he comes in to our house we smoke he has no problem with it we ask him if he minds if we smoke he says no he is fine and he sits in the same small room as us and it has never harmed him.

I believe what harms asthma sufferers more then anything is pollution.
people we work for has a child who suffers bad from asthma
they live in a built up area. They moved down to the coast not so long ago and that poor girls asthma has improved because of the quality of the air.
You take a asthma sufferer and stick then in London or Manchester or heck why stop there new york. See what happens to them. Then take the same person stick them out in the country side in the middle of nowhere or at the seaside where the air is fresh and cleaner. Get away from the traffic and you will see the difference.

My ex friend Phillip and my good friend Steven have asthma and have both tried smoking and where fine.

If you do not believe me then open your eyes and ears and learn things for your self. Stop listening too some idiot on the news or some idiot in parliament
that dictates too you what you can and cant do with your life and those same idiots that tell us what is healthy for us and what is not.
They say eggs harm you too much butter too much salt they tell you to eat healthily they scare us to death with news of a recession when it was the governments that helped contributed to a recession it was the media who put the fear of god in people and made the recession worse.
It was the government who let the banks get out of control and did nothing to stop them and then bailed with out with our tax money. The money that us smokers give every time we smoke and when we work too.
We the people get poorer whilst the government gets richer we buy them news houses new cars we pay for them to have a duty free shop.

They bring out new fines as often as they can to make more money from us even though many of us live hand to mouth and cant afford all their taxation and their fines and if we are too poor to pay their tax or fines or any other bs
then they threaten us and they throw people in jail.

A little old lady i saw once got taken to court by the council
her crime was being too poor too be able to pay her tax. She went in to court and was crying. They threatened her with jail. treated her like a criminal because she was poor.

This was back when i was 14.

The council and government are the cause of poverty they see each and every one of us a way to make money and when we die they tax us one last time for dying.

They care not about those who suffer they do not care about you they do not care about me. They care about how they are going to make money and then they squander it.

Who are the real criminals here? a poor little old lady whos crime was being too poor or a government they wont help that old lady and instead upsets her and threatens to thrown her in jail with real criminals.

While brown and his thugs are busy getting our next generations in to more debt more poverty.

To me what the government do too the people is a far worse crime then mass genocide. Being subjected to a life of percussion and poverty is a war worse crime then genocide because at least with genocide death is fast and suffering will not last a life time.

That my friends is why i will never stop until there is justice for the people.
Not just through the smoking ban but in other fights too.

I would fight for people who are being lawfully tax and fined for people who go to jail and are punished for things that are not illegal under the law of human rights.
I would fight for every business owner that has lost their business because of such illegal laws ,taxation and fines.

I wont stop until those acting criminally within the government get brought to justice and have to answer for their crimes against the people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leafar

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Smoochie, youre worth a million antis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Sun May 17, 2009 12:33 pm

First of all I think you need to get the social services onto the alcoholic mum who drink drives, and do this urgently! You can report her totally anonymously, so what are you waiting for? Oh yes of course you don't like authority!! I can see that!! Of course she is a serious danger to her kids, drink-driving in particular, and they would benefit from decent foster parents. She is obviously an unfit mother if what you say is true. If you cared about those kids you would get the authorities onto that b!tch, because she does not deserve the freedom to ruin their lives.

You go on about pollution, but where did I ever say pollution was OK, eg from cars? I didn't, it's just that I also understand that some people really do need their cars, especially in areas with poor public transport. I don't actually drive, nor does my husband, and we are all for reduced car use (we also vote for the Green Party).

I know about pharmaceutical companies killing people with bad drug reactions and drugs that are downright dangerous, vaccine damaged kids, etc, you'll get no argument from me on that.

You mention hardened criminals, well most hardened criminals in jails smoke actually, didn't you know that? Why I wonder is there such a correlation if smoking is really so much OK?

You know a few asthma sufferers who are not smoke-sensitive, well bully for you! This does not mean they are in the majority of asthmatics, most ppl with asthma ARE badly affected by smoke, ask the experts, drs, asthma charities, etc. What makes you think your little anecdote about a few asthmatics you know makes the experts all totally wrong about the experience of most asthmatics (70-80% are smoke-sensitive)?

Asthma sufferers have different triggers, for some it is pollution, but actually smoke is a big part of that air pollution so it's crazy talk to say pollution is a problem and then say that moke is not (it's all the same kind of thing).

Most asthmatics could definitely not smoke. I don't even have asthma diagnosed but I am affected by smoke very badly. I HAVE learned this for myself, it is my true and lifelong experience, nothing to do with anyone telling me anything about smoke, or any propaganda from ASH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smochiewoochie

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Sun May 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Lilachamster wrote:
First of all I think you need to get the social services onto the alcoholic mum who drink drives, and do this urgently! You can report her totally anonymously, so what are you waiting for? Oh yes of course you don't like authority!! I can see that!! Of course she is a serious danger to her kids, drink-driving in particular, and they would benefit from decent foster parents. She is obviously an unfit mother if what you say is true. If you cared about those kids you would get the authorities onto that b!tch, because she does not deserve the freedom to ruin their lives.

You go on about pollution, but where did I ever say pollution was OK, eg from cars? I didn't, it's just that I also understand that some people really do need their cars, especially in areas with poor public transport. I don't actually drive, nor does my husband, and we are all for reduced car use (we also vote for the Green Party).

I know about pharmaceutical companies killing people with bad drug reactions and drugs that are downright dangerous, vaccine damaged kids, etc, you'll get no argument from me on that.

You mention hardened criminals, well most hardened criminals in jails smoke actually, didn't you know that? Why I wonder is there such a correlation if smoking is really so much OK?

You know a few asthma sufferers who are not smoke-sensitive, well bully for you! This does not mean they are in the majority of asthmatics, most ppl with asthma ARE badly affected by smoke, ask the experts, drs, asthma charities, etc. What makes you think your little anecdote about a few asthmatics you know makes the experts all totally wrong about the experience of most asthmatics (70-80% are smoke-sensitive)?

Asthma sufferers have different triggers, for some it is pollution, but actually smoke is a big part of that air pollution so it's crazy talk to say pollution is a problem and then say that moke is not (it's all the same kind of thing).

Most asthmatics could definitely not smoke. I don't even have asthma diagnosed but I am affected by smoke very badly. I HAVE learned this for myself, it is my true and lifelong experience, nothing to do with anyone telling me anything about smoke, or any propaganda from ASH.

Lilachamster you should listen too your self. It is not my place to report their mum.
it is down to the husband. I am related too these people if i was to be a grass
and grass her up it would have come back and people i care about would not talk to me again. There are other relatives that know like her mum her dad
her friends and her husband if anything it is down to them too do something not me. Not because i do not like authority but because those kids get looked after by their father and they are they do not deserve to be anywhere near social services.

I tell you what social services do. They mess up and when they mess up lives are lost.

One social worker i am about to report to the police because i have evidence that they are hurting children. I do not like the police but it is more important too bring these people to justice and have the victim's saved.
You may hear about it on the news soon.

If you had read my post i said that there are other things going on in this world that are far worse then smoking so why are you not hounding people about pollution ,drugs ,alcohol abusers but you choose smoekrs instead.

Harden criminals do smoke what has that got to do with anything?
Are you comparing us too those criminals because we smoke?
That what it looks like to me.

When i say about asthma sufferers i am just speaking from my experience not from every asthma sufferer.
but i have heard tons of things on the news about guys going in to shopping centers then people with asthma go in and then have a bad time from the smoke.
That is what happened in my videos. If you pay close attention fice people i pass actualy passed out behind me from my toxic smoke i do not know if they where asthma sufferers or not. In case you could not tell i was being sarcastic.

I do not say that it does not happen but what i am saying is that i have never heard of one case of that happening here in Kent and Kent is a pretty big place.

So tell me Lilachamster may i call you fred? How are you badly affected by smoke?
i would love to hear all about it in as much detail as possible but only if you are happy to share with the forum how smoke has badly effected you.

All the best Smochiewoochie the smoking ban violator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Tue May 19, 2009 11:20 am

You are nothing but a coward if you put your own feeble petty interests in people "talking to you" above this poor child's welfare! Especially as it would be totally anonymous and they would never know who reported them! They would probably suspect their nearest and dearest who you think should be reporting the mother. If they did find out, so what, you would have done the right thing. If you are so brave as to smoke in a place where you are not allowed, why not be brave enough to help this kid? I am sure other people will talk to you and some will respect you more, and you don't want or need scummy people in your life who mistreat a kid, or do you think these are the only kind of friends you deserve?
I would report someone if I knew they were drink-driving with a kid in the car, in a heartbeat, I would not hesitate to report such dangerous behaviour.

My real name is Lesley, not Fred.

I've passed out from smoke in the street before now, a few years ago, and several times I had trouble with my breathing, really bad one time in pregnancy, was in the hospital overnight. I had been exposed to smoke in a taxi but afterwards I was able to get the driver fired, which at least was a good thing as he should not have smoked in his cab knowing he was about to pick up a pregnant woman from the hospital. I was about to go home from the hospital and then had to stay because he made me so ill!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.sleuth

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Tue May 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Oh Les, again you have shown yourself to be a polluter of the planet. Fancy getting in a taxi. Do realise how cancerous the diesel fumes are. Especially to a pregnant person

I expect that the kid will develop all manner of disease from the fumes of this form of transport. Cancer and heart disease is a definite (according to research)

I have rights !! I don't want my lungs ruined by your second hand traffic fumes. You travelers are the most selfish people in the universe.

I expect that the kid will hate you as much as you hate your own mother (remember you were 'abused' by her due to her smoking near you. ) You have subjected the kid to your filthy second hand diesel fumes and that is not acceptable.

You have a choice....WALK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Wed May 20, 2009 7:15 am

I've been on the phone to Maidstone council and sent them the link to those videos Smoochie, so let's hope you get a huge fine if they can find you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Wed May 20, 2009 11:57 am

Smoochie is pissed with me! I have been told by him that I will be reported to YouTube for spamming, just because I posted some comments on his videos and he has removed and disallowed me from commenting, so much for bloody freedom eh? I did not post a lot of comments, about two or three only! He is being such a baby about it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smochiewoochie

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Lilachamster wrote:
You are nothing but a coward if you put your own feeble petty interests in people "talking to you" above this poor child's welfare! Especially as it would be totally anonymous and they would never know who reported them! They would probably suspect their nearest and dearest who you think should be reporting the mother. If they did find out, so what, you would have done the right thing. If you are so brave as to smoke in a place where you are not allowed, why not be brave enough to help this kid? I am sure other people will talk to you and some will respect you more, and you don't want or need scummy people in your life who mistreat a kid, or do you think these are the only kind of friends you deserve?
I would report someone if I knew they were drink-driving with a kid in the car, in a heartbeat, I would not hesitate to report such dangerous behaviour.

My real name is Lesley, not Fred.

I've passed out from smoke in the street before now, a few years ago, and several times I had trouble with my breathing, really bad one time in pregnancy, was in the hospital overnight. I had been exposed to smoke in a taxi but afterwards I was able to get the driver fired, which at least was a good thing as he should not have smoked in his cab knowing he was about to pick up a pregnant woman from the hospital. I was about to go home from the hospital and then had to stay because he made me so ill!

Well i am going to call you fred i only call genuine people by their real name and friends too you are neither of those.

Coawards are people that spam your youtube video with stupid comments. I know it was you.

Cowards register a seperate account just to spam others as you did my video. Every time you spam my videos i will remove your gay comments and i will block you.
If your persist then i will get nasty. Your type hide behind a keyboard and slag off everyone. You have your right to your own opinion but you over stepped the line by spamming and down rating my videos using different user accounts.

I have two more emails telling me someone commented on my videos it better not be you again or else.

how dare you talk about that child's welfare when you do not know these people or the full situation .

Go breathe in some smoke. Come and meet me i will smoke on you and videotape it.

I feel sorry for your children i do not think someone as paranoid as you about smoke when you breathed in a shit load of taxi smoke fumes from its exhaust
should even have children or be let near children.

Maybe social workers should come visit you for support.

lol! bounce

Anways feel free to come stop me some time fred but really comment spamming on youtube is childish and says a lot about you flower

i would have thought you would have had better things to do like go powder your nose or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smochiewoochie

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 21, 2009 4:13 pm

P.S it was a comment from you

I shall make a video about you soon Smile ya coward

you should be heckled big time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leafar

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Lilachamster cant powder her nose. Shes sensitive, remember? Yes, as we speak shes onto the company that makes the powder to tell them that they are violating her rights. When they tell her that its her choice to buy the powder shes going to tell them that thats neither here nor there, and that she has the right to be free of powder, and so do the rest of us, even if we dont want to be.

She doesnt understand the silliness of her arguments, poor dear. By the way smoochie shes called maidstone council (i told her it was maidstone, im sure you dont mind - oooh, i felt like a snitch for a moment there). Lets hope that they tighten up on their war on terrorists, i mean smokers.

Hamster, please keep smoochie informed on the developments in this oh so serious matter. We're all agreed, smoochie needs a fine. Lets all put our thinking caps together, me, you and smoochie. We'll be like the 3 musketeers. One goal, one vision, one dream.

Theres a tear in my eye now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smochiewoochie

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Thu May 21, 2009 5:28 pm

leafar wrote:
Lilachamster cant powder her nose. Shes sensitive, remember? Yes, as we speak shes onto the company that makes the powder to tell them that they are violating her rights. When they tell her that its her choice to buy the powder shes going to tell them that thats neither here nor there, and that she has the right to be free of powder, and so do the rest of us, even if we dont want to be.

She doesnt understand the silliness of her arguments, poor dear. By the way smoochie shes called maidstone council (i told her it was maidstone, im sure you dont mind - oooh, i felt like a snitch for a moment there). Lets hope that they tighten up on their war on terrorists, i mean smokers.

Hamster, please keep smoochie informed on the developments in this oh so serious matter. We're all agreed, smoochie needs a fine. Lets all put our thinking caps together, me, you and smoochie. We'll be like the 3 musketeers. One goal, one vision, one dream.

Theres a tear in my eye now.

Awwww she called maidstone borough council for little ole me ? gee thanks pal thanks.

but i think i should start making silly arguments too. Like i was in my friends car today and the bugger he had air conditioning on all that cold air that i was breathing in and then to step outside in the warm sunshine that was just outragous how dangerous that air conditioning could be for all i know it could have cold dusts in it or methane gas from the driver trumping.
methane gas is dangerous you know?. It puts people off of their food and can make feel ill and i am pretty sure its not good for a pregnant woman just good job
Lilachamster was not there.

I really feel for Lilachamster bad taxi experience she should have contacted the council then too and reported the taxi but on the other hand the welfare of the car was more important.

Why Lilachamster did not report that? the poor taxi/car could have done with its walefare looked after.
All that smoke is bound to be dangerous too the taxi/car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Sat May 23, 2009 1:58 am

LOL what an overreaction, I only have one YouTube account! Maybe there are some other people don't like what you are doing, ever thought of that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smochiewoochie

PostSubject: re   Sat May 23, 2009 5:05 am

Lilachamster wrote:
LOL what an overreaction, I only have one YouTube account! Maybe there are some other people don't like what you are doing, ever thought of that?

Thats good to know that it was not you. Its a good job that when people comment it leaves their ip address.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leafar

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Sat May 23, 2009 5:21 am

Im just looking forward to smoochie getting his fine. Hamster, i dont think youre going to be successful to be honest and i think you know it too. What you need is some assistance from other anti freedom people, and you should ask smoochie nicely for his full name and adress so that youve got something to work with. Makes sense?

And you really ought to find out if you can be paid for all this. Its obviously a full time job for you. Have you thought of working for ash as a, i dunno, a freelance curtain twitcher?

Jokes aside (and they are very funny jokes, dont you agree?) you need a holiday to a nice warm country where people just mind their business because its just too nice to do anything other than chill out. I recommend spain, italy, the south of france, and greece. Or any hot island.

People take the piss out of you hamster because youre a busybody. And no one likes a busybody. They are hated, as you know. And i know that deep down you hate being a busybody and wish you werent one, so you could be like everyone else. Busybodies are miserable, bitter people, who spend their whole lives trying to wreak revenge on anyone who represents the bad things in their childhood. Have i hit a raw nerve there? Of course i have. My dad smokes, and when i was younger i hated it, but even long before i started smoking i got over it (ie i dont see all smokers as selfish), and i look at you and it makes me so relieved that i havent become like you, and it makes me feel sorry for you and i mean it. Youre probably a nice person, but youve covered that niceness in a thick, gooey layer of crap that makes you unlikeable to all but those who either dont know about the goo, or have asses equally so tight that you couldnt pull a needle out of it with a tractor. See how i make jokes? I read your post in another thread and you say that you actually support hunting down smokers who step out of line. Come again? Are you a nazi or something? Are you mentally ill? Whats the matter with you? Do you realise just how much abuse you deserve to get from me for saying that?

Get therapy. Dont reply to this post, just find a good therapist. Ill even help you look for one and im not joking. You do need help, and trust me, any therapist will tell you that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilachamster

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   Sat May 23, 2009 7:38 am

NO actually your endless insults and bullying is not funny, it's just so pathetic. I am very well thank you, I am not the bitter twisted one as anyone can see from your rant against me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos of people flouting the law   

Back to top Go down

Videos of people flouting the law
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next