The UK Smoking Ban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smokeasies

Go down 
+2
soapy
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Smokeasies Empty
PostSubject: Smokeasies   Smokeasies I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:19 pm

According to some, there are many pubs that allow smoking despite the health act 2006. Is this true? If so, what are the reasons for this? Is it right, or not?
Back to top Go down
https://uksmokingban.forumotion.com
soapy

Smokeasies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeasies   Smokeasies I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:20 pm

Basically i think it is a matter of finacial survival, before the ban smokers came in bring their non smoking friends with them, The government promised us that non smokers would flock to pubs and clubs once the ban was enacted. Today the majority of smokers stay home with the big match or the CD player some cheap supermarket booze and have the good time they used to have in the pubs.

So I ask where are the non smokers who were going to flock into the new clean pubs and clubs? they are definately not there at all. Could they be visiting smoker's homes enjoying cheap booze and a convivial atmosphere?
Back to top Go down
leafar

Smokeasies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeasies   Smokeasies I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:53 pm

If antis knew just how many pubs allow smoking, either by completely ignoring the ban, or by allowing smoking after hours, or by having a room where only certain punters are allowed to even know about, theyd choke on their slime.

And if they called the nazi snitchline, theyd get nowhere. Never understimate people who look after their own, instead of poking their snotty little noses into other peoples business.
Back to top Go down
marley

marley

Smokeasies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeasies   Smokeasies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:56 am

Well said Leafar, and if this thread is to try and find some smokeeasies it will be very disappointed, that information is top secret but my avatar may give someone a clue. Wink
Back to top Go down
Baumgardner 

Smokeasies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeasies   Smokeasies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:23 pm

hi;
all I have to say thanks for sharing your views about that topic which seems helpful for so many peoples and even I also I have a link which is helpful for you also wish good for you in future
cheers!!

Buy Cannabis Seeds
Back to top Go down
SeanBen

Smokeasies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeasies   Smokeasies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:17 am

Yeah it is the right thing that is done...
Back to top Go down
http://www.atmosrx.com/
Sponsored content

Smokeasies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokeasies   Smokeasies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smokeasies
Page 1 of 1