The UK Smoking Ban
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UK Smoking Ban

Here is a chance for people of all shades of opinion to discuss the rights and wrongs of the UK smoking ban.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Read!

Go down 

What Do You Think Of The UK Smoking Ban In Pubs & Clubs?
I am strongly against
Please Read! I_vote_lcap67%Please Read! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Inclined against, to an extent
Please Read! I_vote_lcap0%Please Read! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Somewhere in between
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided
 0% [ 0 ]
Inclined in favour, to an extent
 0% [ 0 ]
I am strongly in favour
Please Read! I_vote_lcap33%Please Read! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Please Read!   Please Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:02 am

Here is an overview of the general current opinion of posters on this forum.

Please take the time to vote in the above poll, and, if you wish, you can post one or two sentences which sum up your views on the UK smoking ban. Your post will then be removed and your comments will be moved to this post, where they can all be seen together.

Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The smoking ban is wrong because it isnt a reasonable compromise, and it has ruined pubs for that very reason. It doesnt work, and everyone knows it. Compromise means that all sides have to give up some of their rights. Antis know that its wrong, and they only have these debates out of guilt. They will never ever admit this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's an idiotic policy supported by idiotic people with idiotic arguments. It has achieved nothing but destruction. Destruction of livelihoods, social live, jobs, economy. It is a sham.
Strongly against the Smoking Ban on the grounds of Civil Liberties and Freedom of Choice for individuals and Business owners alike. Like with anything, manners and tolerance play a part!
The smoking ban is why I'm out of business. Thanks a lot. I'll be moving to Spain soon to run a bar there, this country is a joke.
Bad, bad, bad idea. The stupidest and most socially destructive law in ages. This is just the kind of thing which makes people want to leave the country, it was bad before but this takes the piss. People come here for the benefits system and the hope of work, then they piss off again, people leave this country because it is a horrble place to live in, and now it's ten times worse. Anyone who frequently travels between here and spain and other similar countries can really the difference. It shows on people's faces. People smile more in spain. Look at the miserable mugs on people's faces over here.
My uncle fought for this country and smoked his way through the war and he's not in bad shape for his age. Now he stands (yes, stands) outside his club, looking miserable (so much for smoking ruining his health), and he wonders why he bothered. Let's put the people who gave us the smoking ban a uniform and send them off to war, and then take their rights away. Bastards!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://uksmokingban.forumotion.com

Please Read!
Page 1 of 1